Thank you to everyone who attended our seminar and we hope you found the seminar both interesting and beneficial to you and your workplace.
Please see below a summary of the main issues discussed:
* Bystander training
* Whistleblowing / safe people / creating an environment where people can share and discuss any harassment issues confidentially
* Advice/support also needs to be provided to the accused
* Cultural change is the key
* We need to take a more proactive approach to preventing harassment at work.
* Any intervention (including training) should be delivered in the context of wider change, in itself no single intervention can be effective. We have to look at the bigger picture and make sure our efforts in terms of policy, practices, leadership, culture, communications and training are all aligned in their intent.
In a judgment handed down on Tuesday 19th January, SMB won a claim to recover the domain name blackjack.com on behalf of our client, Hanger Holdings.Read more
SMB’s Music department has launched a partnership with The BRIT School, the UK’s first and leading free performing and creative arts school, who are responsible… Read more
SMB’s Media Team have advised FAE Film and Television Limited on the production and financing of new film Save The Cinema for Sky Cinema.Read more